Exterior plants enhance and organize outdoor spaces from the first spring bloom to fall’s last hurrah and hardy winter evergreens and fiery red twig dogwoods.
Invite color and texture into commercial spaces
- Restaurant exterior patios
- Corporate dining patios
- Hospital and clinic healing gardens
- Luxury apartment terraces and rooftops
- Commercial signage
During planting and growing seasons, augment your existing landscaping crew with seasoned professionals who install, tend, and nurture ornamental plants across campus
Minnesota has four seasons. So do we.
- Spring installation in April with tulips, daffodils, and other early blooms
- Summer installation in May with begonias, coleus, impatiens, and other summer stunners
- Fall installation in September with mums, kale, violas, and other fall plants
- Winter installation in November with evergreens, cardinal dogwood, and birch logs.
- 1. Access
- 2. Design
- 3. Install
- 4. Care
- Assess: We’ll kick off with a call to discuss your goals and timeline, followed by a site observation and needs assessment.
- Design: We’ll create a proposal outlining the plants, containers, and design we recommend, along with our service plan. We’ll refine the proposal based on your input.
- Install: We’ll manage the installation from start to finish so you can focus on running your business.
- Care: We’ll provide regular maintenance to keep the plants alive and thriving, including plant rotation and replacement as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our points of contact are typically office managers, administrative assistants, and other people who are responsible for keeping their office interiors and exteriors fresh and appealing to employees and clients.
It generally takes about two weeks to get through the initial phone call, site visit, and proposal. The pace after that is up to you. Once we have signed a contract, generally it takes us about four weeks to get all the materials in hand.
We are not the biggest company with the most service offerings; we are the locally owned company with a laser focus on providing the highest quality living plants and care for your commercial property.